Dynamo 800X Subwoofer
The Dynamo 800X features a 600 Watt amplifier, 10-inch audiophile grade woofer, optional wireless connectivity, extensive input options, Anthem Room Correction (ARC), and user-configurable front- or down-firing design. Enhance your home theater and music experience with phenomenal bass detail and attack and room-shaking output.
Free 2-Day Shipping
- The Dynamo 800X subwoofer features left and right input via RCA line and speaker level connections. Its right inputs double as and LFE input for home theater applications.
- MartinLogan's Subwoofer Control app utilizes Bluetooth for the setup and configuration of Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X. The app can control volume level, low-pass filter (frequency and order) phase, three preset listening modes, 20-30Hz level, and the control of Anthem Room Correction.
- The newest MartinLogan Dynamo subwoofers include inverted surrounds and strong magnet, motor, and suspension designs. The front-fire mode maximizes excursion clearance behind the grill cover with the unique inverted surround design. In a down-firing configuration, the inverted surround significantly reduces airflow related turbulence for an articulate and detailed low-frequency experience.
- The advanced woofers pair a high-power magnet structure with low-mass diaphragms, providing massive excursions while preserving the smallest bass detail.
- The remarkable damping properties of the 8-inch inverted surround poly cone woofer ensure a smooth, non-resonant response for seamless blending.
- The Dynamo subwoofer class-D amplifiers function with extremely low levels of distortion and deliver a staggering low-frequency performance and dynamic impact with plenty of overhead. Low-noise, high-power switching power supplies create clean power efficiently in a small space while providing tremendous levels of current. The amplifiers feature high-quality MOSFET transistors, transformers, noise-suppression networks, and control circuitry.
- The Inverse Mathematical Equalization (IME) Filter is used from the inverse of the unfiltered driver response. IME filtering yields extremely accurate low-frequency response that is superior to that provided by second-order high-Q filters found in other subwoofers of this price range.
|Dimensions||12.4" x 12.7" x 14.6"|
|Frequency Response||24-200 Hz3 dB. Anechoic in LFE mode|
|Inputs||Line Level: Left, Right, and LFE Speaker Level: Left and Right via banana jacks, SWT-X Receiver & Transmitter (sold separately), USB: Micro USB (for ARC/Firmware Update) Trigger: 3.5mm, 5-24 DC|
|Impedance||RCA: 8,300 Ohms Speaker Level: 2,000 Ohms (red to black)|
|Total Amp Power||300 Watts (600 peak)|
Write Your Own Review