Dynamo 600X Subwoofer
MartinLogan's Dynamo 600X includes a 240 Watt amplifier, 10-inch audiophile grade woofer, extensive input options, and optional wireless connectivity. Additionally, control your 600X via a Bluetooth app and the Anthem Room Correction (ARC). Enhance your home theater and music experience with phenomenal bass detail and attack and room-shaking output.
Free 2-Day Shipping
- The Dynamo 600X subwoofer features left and right input via RCA line and speaker level connections. Its right inputs double as and LFE input for home theater applications.
- MartinLogan's Subwoofer Control app utilizes Bluetooth for the setup and configuration of Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X. The app can control volume level, low-pass filter (frequency and order) phase, three preset listening modes, 20-30Hz level, and the control of Anthem Room Correction.
- The newest MartinLogan Dynamo subwoofers include inverted surrounds and strong magnet, motor, and suspension designs. The front-fire mode maximizes excursion clearance behind the grill cover with the unique inverted surround design. In a down-firing configuration, the inverted surround significantly reduces airflow related turbulence for an articulate and detailed low-frequency experience.
- The advanced woofers pair a high-power magnet structure with low-mass diaphragms, providing massive excursions while preserving the smallest bass detail.
- The remarkable damping properties of the 8-inch inverted surround poly cone woofer ensure a smooth, non-resonant response for seamless blending.
- The Dynamo subwoofer class-D amplifiers function with extremely low levels of distortion and deliver a staggering low-frequency performance and dynamic impact with plenty of overhead. Low-noise, high-power switching power supplies create clean power efficiently in a small space while providing tremendous levels of current. The amplifiers feature high-quality MOSFET transistors, transformers, noise-suppression networks, and control circuitry.
- The Inverse Mathematical Equalization (IME) Filter is used from the inverse of the unfiltered driver response. IME filtering yields extremely accurate low-frequency response that is superior to that provided by second-order high-Q filters found in other subwoofers of this price range.
|Dimensions||14.5" x 14.9" x 16.3"|
|Frequency Response||27-200 Hz3 dB. Anechoic in LFE mode|
|Inputs||SWT-X Receiver & Transmitter (sold separately), USB: Micro USB (for ARC/Firmware Update)|
|Impedance||RCA: 8,300 Ohms Speaker Level: 2,000 Ohms (red to black)|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
Sonos SUB Wireless SubwooferAs low as $699.00
MartinLogan Dynamo 1500X SubwooferAs low as $1,595.00
MartinLogan Dynamo 1500X Subwoofer w/ Perfect Bass KitAs low as $1,695.00
MartinLogan Dynamo 1600X Subwoofer$1,699.95
ELAC ASW-121 Adante Dual 12" Powered SubwooferAs low as $2,499.98
MartinLogan Dynamo 1100X Subwoofer$1,099.95