RP-8060FA Dolby Atmos Floorstanding Speaker
The Reference Premiere RP-8060FA Dolby Atmos enabled floorstanding speaker includes a built-in elevation channel speaker integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos experience in addition to stereo sound towards the listener.
- Dolby Atmos: To put it simply, Dolby Atmos is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room - making you feel like you're truly in the middle of the action.
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology: Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8060FA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-8060FA signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Finished to Perfection: The RP-8060FA ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish. The cast aluminum feet provides a modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic. It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
|Dimensions||10.90" x 19.80" x 43.12"|
|Frequency Response||32-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|Inputs||Dual Binding Posts|
|Impedance||8 Ohms Compatible|
|Peak Power||600 Watts|
|Tweeter||1 Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn|
|Woofer||Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers|
You might also like...
HiFiMan OPEN BOX HE6se Over-Ear Planar Magnetic HeadphonesSpecial Price $1,299.00 Regular Price $1,799.00
Cambridge Audio Azur 851N Network PlayerRegular Price $1,499.99 $1,499.99
HiFiMan OPEN BOX Jade II Transistor AmplifierSpecial Price $1,099.00 Regular Price $1,599.00
Audeze LCD-4 Over-Ear Headphones$3,995.00
Salamander Designs Synergy Solution 337 Triple-Width AV CabinetRegular Price $1,999.00 $1,999.00
Chord Electronics Qutest DAC$1,695.00
XBR-75X950G 75" BRAVIA 4K HDR ULTRA HD TVSpecial Price $2,798.00 Regular Price $2,998.00