RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Leveraging a 1" titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary hybrid Tractrix horn - the RP-600M bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.
Sold as a pair.
Bookshelf Power House
These relatively small speakers can fill a room with big sound that reaches down quite low for their size.
Love the Efficiency
Klipsch speakers are known for being very efficient and at 96db, the RP-600M does not break that mold. You’ll experience the impact and emotional feel of live music in your home with these.
Full of Klipsch Legacies
Klipsch has four design principals that really shine through with the RP-600M allowing you to experience the power of live sound.
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-600M bookshelf speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-600M bookshelf speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals: The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-600M bookshelf speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|Dimensions||7.95" x 11.85" x 15.69"|
|Frequency Response||45-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|Inputs||Dual binding posts/bi-wire/bi-amp|
|Impedance||8 Ohms Compatible|
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|Tweeter||1 Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn|
|Woofer||6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer|
You might also like...
Marantz ND8006 Network CD Player$1,199.00
McIntosh MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier$5,000.00
Focal Sub Air Subwoofer$1,290.00
Arcam CDS50 CD/SACD Network Player$1,200.00
Anthem MRX 720 Multi Channel Receiver$2,499.00
Rega Planar 2 TurntableRegular Price $675.00 $675.00
HiFiMan Jade II Transistor AmplifierSpecial Price $850.00 Regular Price $1,599.00