OPEN BOX RP-600M Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Ebony - Excellent Condition
Leveraging a 1" titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary hybrid Tractrix horn - the RP-600M bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.
Sold as a pair.
All items are tested for functionality and have all required cables in the box unless otherwise noted. Learn more about our Open Box Guarantee >
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-600M bookshelf speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-600M bookshelf speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals: The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-600M bookshelf speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|Dimensions||11.85" x 7.95" x 15.69"|
|Frequency Response||45-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|Inputs||Dual binding posts/bi-wire/bi-amp|
|Impedance||8 Ohms Compatible|
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|Tweeter||1 Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn|
|Woofer||6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer|
You might also like...
Astell&Kern OPEN BOX A&ultima SP1000 Portable Music Player - Stainless SteelSpecial Price $2,299.00 Regular Price $2,999.00
Astell&Kern OPEN BOX KANN High Resolution Music Player - Astro SilverSpecial Price $729.00 Regular Price $999.00
HiFiMan Jade II Electrostatic HeadphonesSpecial Price $1,100.00 Regular Price $1,399.00
HiFiMan OPEN BOX Jade II Transistor Amplifier - Like NewSpecial Price $799.00 Regular Price $1,599.00
Anthem MRX 720 Multi Channel Receiver$2,499.00
Klipsch RW-100SW Subwoofer$689.00
HiFiMan Jade II Transistor AmplifierSpecial Price $850.00 Regular Price $1,599.00
ELAC OPEN BOX AF-61 Adante 6 1/2" Floorstanding Speaker - Gloss Black - Like NewSpecial Price $1,249.00 Regular Price $2,499.98
Paradigm Defiance V12 Subwoofer$699.00
Arcam OPEN BOX SR250 Stereo AV Receiver - Excellent ConditionSpecial Price $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,600.00