RP-502S Surround Sound Speaker - Pair
The Reference Premiere RP-502S surround speakers deliver the highest performing and encompassing sound possible. No other brand can bring this theater-quality surround sound experience into your home like Klipsch.
Sold as a pair.
Regular Price $899.00 $899.00
Free 2-Day Shipping
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology: As the cornerstone of every Klipsch surround speaker, proprietary Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) provides astounding sonic detail – for lifelike, cinematic sound in any room, even with less-than-ideal placement configurations.
|Dimensions||15 x 9 x 10"|
|Frequency Response||58-25kHz +/- 3dB|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
Sony MDR-Z1R Over-Ear HeadphonesSpecial Price $1,798.00 Regular Price $1,998.00
Pro-Ject RPM 3 Carbon TurntableRegular Price $999.00 $999.00
Audeze LCD-X Music Creator Package$1,199.00
Bowers & Wilkins HTM2 D3 Center Speaker$3,999.98