RP-500SA Dolby Atmos Elevation/Surround Speaker - Pair
Enhance your home theater system with the incredible, overhead sound effects of the Klipsch RP-500SA Dolby Atmos speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the RP-500SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience.
Sold as a pair.
Free 2-Day Shipping
- Dolby Atmos:To put it simply, Dolby Atmos is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room - making you feel like you're truly in the middle of the action.
- Elevate and Surround: In additional to delivering overhead sound effects as a Dolby Atmos speaker topper, The RP-500SA is designed to be wall-mounted as a front, rear or side elevation speaker - or as a versatile side or rear surround sound speaker. A pre-configured switchable crossover setting makes the transition easy from Dolby Atmos to surround sound. The keyhole mounting system makes it easy to add these incredible sound effects to your home theater system for a true cinema-grade listening experience.
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500SA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofer:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-500SA speaker's signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
|Dimensions||14 x 9 x 10"|
|Frequency Response||Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications|
Write Your Own Review