RP-5000F Floorstanding Speaker
The Klipsch RP-5000F floorstanding speaker takes your movies and music to a new level. Featuring our proprietary hybrid Tractrix horn-loaded technology and dual 5.25" spun copper Cerametallic™ woofers, this floorstanding speaker is the ideal home theater audio solution.
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology: Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-5000F floorstanding speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy: Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers: Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-5000F floorstanding speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals: The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-5000F floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|Dimensions||36.12‚Äù x 8.21‚Äù x 14.38‚Äù|
|Frequency Response||35-25kHz +/- 3dB|
You might also like...
Klipsch Klipschorn Floorstanding SpeakerAs low as $7,499.00
Revel F35 Floorstanding Speaker$800.00
Revel F208 Floorstanding Speaker$2,500.00
MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL Floorstanding Front SpeakerAs low as $1,249.98
Klipsch RF-7 Floorstanding SpeakerAs low as $1,799.00
Klipsch Cornwall III Floorstanding SpeakerAs low as $2,199.00
Klipsch Klipschorn Floorstanding SpeakerAs low as $5,999.00
MartinLogan Motion 40 Floorstanding Front Speakers - PairAs low as $999.98
Martin Logan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Front SpeakerAs low as $1,499.98
MartinLogan Motion 20 Floorstanding Front SpeakerAs low as $799.98