Spun Copper Front-Firing Cerametallic Woofers
- Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
High Efficiency Class D Amplifier
- The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
Front-Firing Slot Port with Exclusive Internal Flare Technology
- Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable
- The Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit (sold separately) allows high resolution wireless connectivity for easy placement anywhere in your room and optimizes output and low frequency response. Connect up to four WA-2 wireless kits to compatible Klipsch subwoofers in a single room for a completely wireless connection.
- Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
Use Inputs Simultaenously
- Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems. 1/2-WATT
- Exceptional efficiency on or off. Meets global efficiency standards - reducing energy costs for the user.
|Features||Amp Built In, Ported Box Design|
|Dimensions||24" x 18.75" x 21.75"|
|Frequency Response||18Hz - 125Hz|
|Inputs||L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port|
|Total Amp Power||400W / 800W|
|Woofer||15" (38.1 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer|
Write Your Own Review