Audio-Technica LP7 Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
Audio-Technica began in 1962 as a designer and manufacturer of high-end phonograph cartridges, bringing to the audio world the innovative Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with its outstanding channel separation, extended frequency response and superb tracking. The AT-LP7 builds on this heritage. Recognizing the critical role a cartridge plays in reproducing high-fidelity audio from vinyl, we designed this fully manual, belt-drive turntable around our VM cartridge line, incorporating the finest materials and structures in support of the cartridge. The AT-LP7 comes with a VM520EB Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with a 10 g AT-HS10 headshell and 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus. That stylus can be replaced with any of the other six styli available in the VM line, giving users an easy means of upgrading the stylus without buying a whole new cartridge.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- VM520EB Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge provides outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response, and allows for easy replacement with any VM stylus
- J-shaped tone arm features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings for excellent tracking
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with selectable modes for moving magnet or moving coil cartridges
- 20 mm-thick, anti-resonance, polyoxymethylene platter
- 40 mm-thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) chassis
- Lightweight AT-HS10 headshell
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, and dust cover
Kanto YU Powered Speakers
Keep things simple without forfeiting performance. Housed within YU’s compact MDF cabinets is everything you need to get the most out of your favorite tunes. Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX provides high-quality streaming, a single RCA input covers all your analog needs, and a SUB OUT port gives you the option to really crank up the bass. Equipped with 4-inch Kevlar drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters, this high-performance powered speaker system delivers smooth, natural sound while ensuring you experience the full impact of lower frequencies. For laidback listening, use the provided remote to make quick volume, tone and balance adjustments, as well as control playback while streaming via Bluetooth.
- 1” silk dome tweeters and 4” Kevlar drivers deliver crisp highs and a wonderfully balanced mid-range, faithfully reproducing all your favorite tunes.
- Automatic standby and power-up modes help to conserve power when you’re gone and ensure you never miss a beat when your music starts playing. Simply hit play on the previously connected source and YU will handle the rest.
- Along with a single RCA input for all your analog devices, YU features Bluetooth 4.2 with Qualcomm aptX technology, letting enjoy high-quality streaming from the palm of your hand.
- With volume, input, tone and balance controls, as well as playback options while using Bluetooth, the YU remote gives you full control over your audio.
- YU’s user-friendly interface features a single knob. Simply rotate for volume, push in to switch between inputs, or push and hold to activate and deactivate standby mode.
|Dimensions||17-3/4 x 13-7/8 x 6-1/8|
|Features||Built In Phono Stage, Cartridge Included, Detachable Cable, Direct Drive, Dustcover Included, Manual, USB Output|
You might also like...
Paradigm Defiance X15 SubwooferSpecial Price $1,199.20 Regular Price $1,499.00
EAT Prelude Turntable$1,195.00
HiFiMan OPEN BOX Jade II Electrostatic System - Like NewSpecial Price $1,249.00 Regular Price $2,499.00
Salamander Designs Lancaster 323 Twin-Width AV Cabinet Corner- Barnboard OakSpecial Price $2,209.15 Regular Price $2,599.00
Audeze Open Box LCDi4 In-Ear HeadphonesSpecial Price $1,499.00 Regular Price $2,495.00
Anthem OPEN BOX STR 2-channel Preamplifier - BlackSpecial Price $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,999.00