VPL-VW995ES 4K HDR Laser Home Theater Projector
The wonder of the cinema comes home with 4K HDR clarity. A 2,200 lumen Z-Phosphor laser light source brings exceptionally bright and clear colors, contrast, and motion for over 20,000 hours of play time. With the ARC-F lens equipped for ultra-crisp images, you'll wonder how you watched movies before the VW995ES.
We've been partnering with Sony for over 30 years and think they are hands-down the best in the business when it comes to video technology. As a Sony Platinum Partner, Audio Advice will be one of a select number of dealers to obtain inventory. Give us a call or place your pre-order online to secure your projector today.
Save 10% when you trade up to a new VPL-VW695ES, VPL-VW995ES, or VPL-VW5000ES 4K Projector! Learn more >
- Advanced Laser-Phosphor Light Source: Giving Sony's VPL-VW995ES an advantage over virtually all lamp based projectors. The Laser-Phosphor light source provides superior brightness, improved clarity, higher contrast, longer life, lower maintenance, almost silent running and the list goes on.
- Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures: With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture that's so incredibly lifelike, it's like looking at the real thing.
- Extra-bright for stunning clarity: With an impressive 2,200 lumens brightness and a spectacularly high contrast range, 4K images are clear and bright with sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
- Dual contrast control engine: Dynamic Laser control & Advanced Iris work together to deliver superb image quality, with deeper blacks while maintaining bright highlights.
- ARC-F lens delivers ideal clarity: The ARC-F lens features an 18-piece all-glass lens design, which faithfully transfers images from the 4K imagers to the entire screen, from edge to edge. Crisp picture quality is displayed as beautifully as it was captured.
- SXRD Imagers times 3: Separate imagers for Red, Green and Blue channels give you all 8.8 million pixels in full, rich color at every instant.
- HDR Compatible: On-screen action looks smoother with Motionflow, even in 4K content. Action in movies, sports, and video games appears incredibly clear and lifelike as if you were there in real life.
- Reality Creation upscales your favorites: Upscale your existing non-4K Blu-ray Disc and DVD movies to near 4K quality. The super-resolution Reality Creation 4K upscaler analyzes every pixel in any direction, then employs a digital signal processing algorithm to map pixels against an ever-evolving picture patterning database, compiled from over 10 years of expertise, to enhance colors, contrast, and textures without enhancing image artifacts.
- Input lag reduction for gamers Reduced input lag creates a better response time between control input and on-screen action, making video games perform better than ever before. Immerse yourself in your favorite games and beat your opponent to the punch.
|Features||HDMI Inputs, HDR, Low Operating Noise, Powered Lens Shift, Powered Zoom, 4K Ultra HD|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Projector Lamplife||20,000 Hours|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 / 17:9|
|Projector Brightness||2200 white / 2200 color|
|Projectors Bulb Wattage||343 Watts|
|Dynamic Iris||Advanced Iris|
|Lens Shift||(Bundled Z7013) V:+/-80% / H:+/-31% (Powered); (Optional Z7008) V:+/-50% / H:+/-18% (Powered)|
|Lens Zoom Focus||2.06x Powered Zoom|
|Projector Light Source||Laser diode|
|Operating Noise||24 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.9 A to 2.2 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Projector Resolution||4096 x 2160|