120" EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV
First, there was Television. Now there’s EpiqVision.
Whether you’re watching a live sporting event, streaming your favorite series, gaming on the latest generation of consoles, or simply watching a blockbuster movie — an Epson EpiqVision™ Laser Projection TV will simply amaze you.
- 100” Epson SilverFlex Ultra ALR Screen
- LS500 Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector
- 4K PRO-UHD2 10-Bit HDR Color Processing
- 4,000 Lumens
- Up to 2,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Native 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- 16.7ms Input Lag
- Dual 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 Ports
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Regular Price $5,999.00 $5,999.00
Special Order: Extended Delivery TimeLearn More
An Immersive Display up to 120"
As an alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TV’s, the Epson EpiqVision Laser Projection TV1 represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 4K PRO-UHD2 HDR picture available in both 100” or 120” screen sizes.
A Complete Solution - Ambient Light Rejecting Screen + Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector
Epson EpiqVision Laser Projection TV combines a new type of Ultra Short Throw Laser-Array Projection technology – along with a high-resolution Ambient Light Rejecting screen to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful, and sharp picture.
Epson Ultra Short Throw Lens Technology
The Epson Ultra Short Throw Lens utilizes a proprietary multi-element Precision Glass Structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge uniformity— while projecting a 16:9 image up to 120".
4K PRO-UHD®2 Projection Technology
Advanced pixel-shifting technology precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience.
Precise Digital Blanking Technology
An advanced digital masking feature allowing you to control the image on all four sides of the screen to precisely align to your display’s thin bezel frame.
Advanced Digital Imaging Processing
Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processing technology faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
10-Bit HDR Color Processing
Full 10-bit HDR color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for exceptional visual performance.
Awesome for Console Gaming
If you're a serious console gamer, Epson EpiqVision Laser Projection TV1 will take your gaming experience to a new level of immersion. Imagine a 100" or 120" 4K PRO-UHD2 gaming display — with input lag times about 16.7 milliseconds. Enough said.
Powered by Android TV
Included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, HBO, Showtime, YouTube, Hulu, ESPN, and more. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV. And with Chromecast built-in, you can stream all your favorite content directly from your Google Android, or Apple iOS device.
Epson SilverFlex™ Ultra ALR Screen
Display Technology -
- 4K Compatible Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR) screen with Optical Layering Technology
- Thin bezel design
- Screen color is black when no image is being projected
Aspect Ratio - 16:9
Viewing Performance - 170-degree viewing angle 0.6 Gain
Overall Dimensions & Weight -
- 100-Inch Screen
- 105.4" x 59.7" x 1.2" (W x H x D)
Epson LS500 Ultra Short Throw Laser Array Projector
Case Color - White or Black
Dynamic Contrast Ratio - Up to 2,000,000:1
Projection Technology -
- Ultra Short Throw Laser Array
- True Laser Diode with 20,000 hours of life
Native Refresh Rate - 60 Hz
Maximum Projected Screen Size - 130-Inch at 16:9 (130-Inch can be achieved with various third-party screens.)
Maximum Color Gamut - Rec. 709
- 4K PRO-UHD2
- Real-time 12-bit video processing
Input Lag -
- About 16.7 milliseconds (when running 4K at 60 Hz)
- Ideal for fast-paced 60 fps console gaming
Brightness (White & Color) - 4,000 Lumens
Noise Level - Up to 37 dB (There is a fan noise present while viewing, but at a normal viewing distance, the fan noise is minor.)
- Full 10-Bit HDR processing with 16 step adjustments
- HLG supported
Main Connectivity -
- 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 x 3
- One HDMI port is ARC compatible
- All HDMI ports are HDCP 2.2 compatible
Projector Mounting Options -
- The Projector sits in‑front of the screen, centered and just below the bottom of the screen.
- No ceiling or in‑wall wiring required.
- Please note, you need up to 35" from the wall to project the picture. Ensure your install location has the appropriate space and furniture before ordering.
Audio Built-in - Dual 10 watt speakers. External audio system recommended.
Dimensions - 18" x 8.9" x 17.8" (W x H x D)
- Mini Stereo Audio Out x 1
- RJ45 Ethernet x 1 (for remote management systems)
- RS232C x 1 (for various control solutions)
- USB Type-A x 1 (for power only; 5V, 2A)
- USB Type-A x 1 (for optional wireless LAN dongle)
- USB Mini Type B x 1 (for service and firmware updates)
- Base Projected Image Control -
- Manual Focus Adjustment
- Blanking (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Four Corner Keystone Correction
- Gamma Correction
- White Balance Correction
- Pixel Alignment Adjustment
3D Compatible - Full 3D compatible using Active 3D Glasses. Active 3D Glasses sold separately.
Power Up Times -
- 30 seconds from Off
- 5 seconds from Stand‑By
|Features||Dual HDMI Out, HDCP 2.2 for 4K Video, HDMI Inputs, HDR, USB, USB Port, 3D Capable, 4K Ultra HD|
|Included Accessories||Android TV HDMI Dongle, Quick Setup Guide, Power Cord, Remote Control with Batteries|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Sony Master Series 98" LED 8K HDR Smart TV$59,998.00