As a leading supplier of high-performance cinema speaker systems, Klipsch knows how to make the most out of film soundtracks and surround effects. The Klipsch KL-650-THX LCR loudspeaker brings that knowledge to the comforts of home. As part of the THX Ultra2 family, this LCR reveals all the raw power and fine detail that the filmmakers originally intended.
Regular Price $1,649.00 $1,649.00
More on the way!Learn More
- The KL-650-THX design emerges directly from Klipsch's experience as a leading supplier of cinema sound systems. A large, rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix Horn raises the efficiency of the speaker's 1-inch titanium-dome compression driver tweeter and optimizes its radiation pattern. The horn enables the speaker to meet THX Ultra2 directivity specifications without the lobing and combfiltering effects that afflict conventional multiple-tweeter solutions. And its dual 6.5- inch woofers have large, magnetically shielded motor structures that drive rigid, low-mass Cerametallic™ anodized-aluminum cones for high output and low distortion.
- Construction is to the highest standard, with a professional grade rabbet and dado locked panel cabinet and premium components throughout to ensure sonic purity, consistency, and reliability
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- HECO La Diva 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker$4,499.00
- Klipsch R-610F 7.1 Home Theater System$1,824.00
- Revel F208 Floorstanding Speaker$2,500.00
- JBL Synthesis 4312G Studio Monitor Bookshelf LoudSpeakers - PairSpecial Price $1,750.00 Regular Price $2,500.00