The Bronze FX has a beautiful new form and has been designed to immerse you in compelling surround sound. Monitor Audio's renowned driver technology ensures an unforgettable home theater performance.
Sold as a pair.
C-CAM Driver Technology
Monitor uses a space-age technique to coat the speaker drivers with a ceramic material that makes them stiffer and less prone to distortion. Plus the look this gives sets them apart.
Great Soundstage and Fun To Listen To
Bronze speakers have always been a great value, but these take it to the next level. They are just flat-out fun to listen to with their punchy sound and room-filling soundstage.
Beautiful British Design
Pull the grills off and enjoy the look of their special tweeter waveguide and the C-CAM drivers. This is one cool-looking speaker collection.
Nothing enhances the home theater experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2" C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
Monitor Audio are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers their renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimized listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on the award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth-covered grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- System Format - 2-Way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) -
- 88 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
- 74 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) - 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance - 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL - 108 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS) - 80 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements - 20 — 80 W
- Bass Alignment - Sealed Cabinet
- Crossover Frequency - 2,800 Hz
- Drive Unit Complement -
- 1 x 5.5" C-CAM mid-range driver
- 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)) - 287 x 284 x 124 mm (115/16 x 113/16 x 47/8")
- Weight (each) - 3.9 kg (8 lb 10 oz)
|Warranty||Parts Warranty: 5 Years / Labor Warranty: 5 Years|