Discover a whole new level of immersion that envelops you in surround sound. Feel the action happening above and all around you with Sound Field Optimization personalizing the entire experience. Built-in side beam tweeters, X-Balanced speaker unit, and more bring you closer to the action than ever before. Futureproof your home theater with 8K/4K 120P compatibility for high-quality video and sound.
Breathtaking surround sound from Sony's flagship soundbar
Utilizing a combination of technology such as Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force Pro Front Surround, the HT-A7000 provides a wider sweet spot, enabling everyone to have the best seat in the house during a movie. Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X®, lend a more realistic, multi-dimensional sound to your content.
Perfect for any room
Sound Field Optimization calibrates the HT-A7000 to your room environment to provide the best sound. Even if you move the soundbar from the main room to a bedroom, the HT-A7000 will personalize the sound for you.
HT-A7000 is packed with class-leading technology for the best sound experience. X-Balanced speaker units minimize distortion while the up-firing speakers and beam tweeters fill the room to give an ultra-immersive listening experience. Built-in subwoofers provide an additional boost to low-end frequencies.
High-quality video passthrough
HT-A7000 is equipped with 8K and 4K/120p passthrough to support the latest video formats including Dolby Vision. From vivid visuals to fast-paced video game play, HT-A7000 has you covered.
Customize your ultimate sound
Two subwoofer choices (SA-SW3 and SA-SW5) and a set of rear speakers (SA-RS3S) are optional equipment designed to help you enhance the immersion of your content. The subwoofer and rear speaker accessories take out any guesswork of connecting, as they automatically pair to the HT-A7000 once they are powered on.
Effortless control and immersion with BRAVIA
With an integrated UI, home theater system settings automatically appear on the BRAVIA Quick Settings menu for easy control of sound modes, sound field, and volume. When connected to a BRAVIA TV with Acoustic Center Sync using the supplied cable, both the soundbar and the TV become the center speaker in your home theater system. This enables sound to precisely match what’s on the screen for a truly immersive experience.
It’s never been easier to listen to your favorite tracks. The HT-A7000 supports audio streaming via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, and Apple Airplay 2.
Voice Assistant Compatibility
Connect to your home’s other devices with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa (via FW update).
Easy UI and setup
An OLED front panel display is also on the soundbar for quick viewing of the volume level, sound mode, or input. An on-screen user interface helps you make more detailed adjustments to your HT-A7000 settings easily. The HT-A7000 is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Simply plug it in, connect to your TV using the HDMI eARC connection, and power on. With USB, optical and analog audio in as well as HDMI in and out (eARC) and S-CENTER OUT for compatible BRAVIA models, you have all the connections you need to enjoy a breathtaking surround sound experience.
Immerse yourself in supreme music quality
Enjoy music the way the artists truly intended with High-Resolution Audio for crystal clear precision, or discover a new way of listening with 360 Reality Audio for a truly immersive live concert or studio session experience. With the HT-A7000, your music comes to life like never before.
Size & Weight
- Main Unit Size - Body Only (W x H x D) - 51 1/4x3 1/4x5 5/8 in
- Main Unit Weight – Body Only - 19lb 2oz
- Amplifier Type - Digital Amplifier, S-Master HX
- Amplifier Channels - 11ch
- Power Output (Total) - 500W
- Subwoofer Type - Built-in
- Input and Output Terminals - Optical-audio input, Analogue audio input(stereo mini), USB type A, File System:exFAT/FAT12/16/32,vFAT
- IEEE802.11 version - a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth - Yes
- Bluetooth version - Ver5.0
- HDCP2.2 - Yes
- Number of Input/Output - 2 / 1 (eARC/ARC)
- eARC - Yes
- 4K/60p/YUV4:4:4 - Yes
- HDR - Yes
- Dolby Vision™ Compatible - Yes
- HLG (hybrid log gamma) - Yes
- BRAVIA Sync - Yes
- HDMI CEC - Yes
- HDMI input - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Dual mono, DTS, DTS HD High-Resolution Audio, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, DTS:X, LPCM
- HDMI eARC - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Dual mono, DTS, DTS HD High-Resolution Audio, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, DTS:X, LPCM
- Optical Input - Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual mono, DTS, LPCM 2c
- USB - DSD(.dsf / .dff ), Wav, Flac, ALAC(.m4a, .mov), AIFF(.aiff, .aif), HE AAC, AAC, mp3, Monkey Audio, WMA, Ogg Vorbis
- Bluetooth(Receiver) - AAC, SBC, LDAC
- Bluetooth(Transmitter) - SBC, LDAC
- Sound Mode - Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Standard
- Sound Effect - Night Mode, Voice Mode, Immersive Audio Enhancement
- Virtual Surround Technology - S-Force PRO, Vertical Surround Engine, Dolby Speaker Virtual, Dolby Surround, Neural:X
- Speaker Structure - 7.1.2ch(Built-in-Subwoofer)
- Network Function - Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, Music Service Button, Works with Google Assistant, AirPlay2
- Wireless Surround (with optional wireless speakers) - Yes
- TV Wireless connection - Yes
- Power Consumption - 65W
- Power consumption(on Remote Start mode) - 2.4W
- What's In The Box In The Box - Remote Commander Audio Cable (MINI ↔MINI) HDMI Cable AC Cord