Rotel RB-1552 MKII Stereo Class A/B Power Amplifier
The RB-1552 MkII is a 130 Watt per channel class AB amplifier. It is engineered to be powerful and robust, yet able to extract every last nuance out of even the most complex musical score.
- Includes XLR Balanced and RCA input connections, two pair of 5-way speaker binding posts, 12-volt trigger control, thermal protection circuitry, overcurrent, over-voltage protection circuitry, dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity, and a detachable IEC power cord all in a 5U chassis with included rack ears.
- The RB-1590 is at the top of its class as a 2 x 350 Watts stereo amplifier with dual toroidal transformers and special slit foil capacitors.
- Class AB amplifier design
- Massive power supply using Dual Toroidal Transformers
- High-quality slit foil capacitors made in Britain
Details & Specs
|Power Per Channel||130W (8 Ohms) 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.03%|
|Number of Channels||2|
|THD Stereo||<0.03% THD @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz (8 Ohms)|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||120 dB|
|Gain||26.5 dB (Unbalanced); 22.5 dB (Balanced)|
|Inputs||2 Balanced XLR, 2 Unbalanced RCA, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)|
|Number of Outputs||2 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts Per Channel (4 Total), 1 Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)|
|Max Power Consumption||400W|
|Power Requirements||AC 120 V, 60 Hz|
Write Your Own Review
Related Videos & Articles