Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
Digital-to-Analogue Converter Wolfson DAC w/ 3 Digital Inputs, Asynchronous USB & 24-bit/192kHz Support
The DacMagic 100 takes the sound from your computer, iPod, TV and other digital devices and adds detail, depth and added clarity to give you a true audio experience.
Wolfson 24-bit DAC
Normally found in much more expensive DACs, the Wolfson 24 Bit can handle high-resolution files with ease.
Optical digital, two coax digital, and USB inputs give this budget DAC a lot of flexibility.
Sometimes connecting to a computer causes a ground hum; the ground lift feature can help eliminate this if it occurs, pretty neat!
- The Wolfson 24-bit DAC, 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input and S/PDIFF and TosLink digital inputs make the sound full of clarity, depth, and detail.
- Supports virtually all digital file formats including the very highest quality 24-bit studio master or lossless quality audio files stored on your computer.
- Digital To Analogue Converter: Wolfson Wm8742 24-bit Dac
- Frequency Response: 20hz To 20khz (±0.1db)
- Thd @ 1khz 0dbfs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- Thd @ 1khz -10dbfs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- Thd @ 20khz 0dbfs: <0.0025%
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -113dbr
- Total Correlated Jitter: <130ps
- Crosstalk @ 1khz: < -130db
- Crosstalk @ 20khz: < -112db
- Output Impedance: <50ohms
- Max. Output Level (Unbalanced): 2.3v Rms
- Digital Input Word Widths Supported: 16-24bit
- Digital Input Sampling Frequencies Supported: 32khz, 44.1khz, 48khz, 88.2khz, 96khz, 192khz
- Max. Power Consumption: 5w
- Color: Black Or Silver
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 106 X 46 X 130mm (4.1 X 1.8 X 5.1")
- Weight: 0.5kg (1.1 Lbs)
- Whats In The Box: Dacmagic 100 Digital To Analogue Converter, Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, Psu (12v Dc / 2a), Adapter, Usb Cable
|Max Power Consumption||5W|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||-113 dBr|
You might also like...
Questyle CMA Twelve Master DAC / Headphone AmpRegular Price $1,999.00 $1,999.00
HiFi Rose RS150 Reference HiFi Network StreamerRegular Price $4,995.00 $4,995.00