Clear Over-Ear Headphones
Inspired by the world's best loudspeakers, the Clear incorporates a new generation full-range speaker driver and frameless copper voice coil. Focal's Clear provides remarkable dynamics across the audio spectrum.
Trade-in any pair of headphones with the purchase of select Focal headphones to receive discount. Learn More
Focal has obviously learned a lot about high-performance headphones since they introduced their signature $4,000 Utopia model. Every time they release a new model, the engineers seem to apply what they learned to a greater degree. The Clears are a true work of art.
Soft, Subtle Comfort
We found the Clear to be one of the most comfortable headphones we have ever tested. Their large earcups should put no pressure on anyone and the perforated micro-suede over soft memory foam makes them almost float on your head.
Wide Open Sound
The Clear really shows off why we like open-back headphones. You will hear sounds way outside your head presented with a real effortless quality.
- Equipped with frame less copper voice coil for an extremely strong magnetic field, resulting in a sound which fully recreates the dynamics of the original recording.
- The original "M" shape inverted dome is composed of an Aluminum/Magnesium alloy to offer an ideal cobination of lightness, rigidity, and dampening.
- Comfortable grey leather headband and grey microfiber underneath for an aesthetically elegant look.
- Comes with a rigid carrying case to protect from impacts and other travel-related hazards.
- Supplied with 3 cables to suit all uses.
|Sensitivity||104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz|
|Wired or Wireless||Wired|
|Cable Length||3m and 1.2m|
|Included Accessories||Carrying case, 3m balanced cable (XLR 4-pin), 3m unbalanced cable (1/4" TRS jack), 1.2m unbalanced cable (1/8" TRS jack), 1/8" jack to 1/4" stereo jack adapter|