PMA-800NE Integrated Amplifier
- High Power 85W Integrated Amplifier: Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-800NE delivers 85 Watts of power-per-channel into 4 Ohms. This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
- Analog Mode: Allows the PMA-800NE to operate as a purely analog amp, disabling coaxial, digital and optical digital inputs while you listen to an analog source. Turn on Analog Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop operation of the digital input circuity, avoiding any high frequency influence on the analog section of the PMA-800NE. Enjoy your favorite analog sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
- MM and MC Phono Equalizer: The PMA-800NE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-800NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction for Pristine Sound: Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so sound quality meets Denon standards. The power transformer — which is the largest vibration source among amplifier components — is outfitted with a 1.6mm thick steel plate to the mount, suppressing vibration created by the transformer as well as external vibration toward the transformer. By directly supporting the transformer with a steel plate, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced resulting in pristine sound.
- Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs: The PMA-800NE features three Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more. Also use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
- Micro-Processor Stop Mode: The micro-processor of the PMA-800NE features a Stop Mode that automatically ceases all operations of the micro-processor when it's not needed for playback. By stopping the oscillation of the micro-processor clock during these listening moments, the audio signal is protected from external noise and enhances sound quality.
The Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. From deep bass to detailed highs, listen to your favorite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 85W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-800NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound.
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.01% (Rated output: +/- 3 dB, 8 Ohms, 1 kHz)|