PMA-60 Integrated Amplifier
With analogue and digital connectivity as well as Bluetooth, audio streaming from your computer or a portable device is a piece of cake. And if youre keen on high-resolution audio, this amp will be your perfect choice because of its USB-B input.
Free 2-Day Shipping
- Fully Digital Processing: Since DDFA is a digital input type Class D amplifier, when playing back a digital source, interpolation processing by "Advanced AL32 PP" technology, volume adjustment, amplification, and feedback management is all undertaken in the digital domain. This makes it possible to eliminate the influence of external noise which can become a problem with analogue amplifiers. The end result is a broad soundstage with excellent transparency and resolution.
- Powerful and Detailed Sound: The advanced amplifier section incorporates Qualcomm DDFA technology for an amazing sound from a compact form factor. The output stage circuit has a discrete construction which realizes higher Signal-to-Noise-ratio and lower distortion compared to conventional class D amplifiers. This advanced amplifier system delivers superior audio fidelity along with high amplifier efficiency at 50W into 4 ohms. The premium grade multi-way speaker connectors let you connect speaker cables via bare wire, pin connectors as well as banana plug connectors.
- Master Clock Design: Advanced AL32 Adopt master clock design that operates FPGA and USB digital audio interface with master clock supplied from ultra-low jitter clock placed close to FPGA that performs processing such as Processing Plus. By precisely synchronizing each digital circuit with high quality master clock, high quality reproduction with reduced jitter is realized. In addition, it switches the two systems of clocks of the 44.1 kHz system and the 48 kHz system according to the sampling rate of the input signal, and supplies the clock of the optimum frequency. By eliminating jitter due to non-integral multiplication, we suppress waveform fluctuation in the time axis direction and perform ideal signal processing.
- Precise Digital Volume Control: Volume can be precisely adjusted in 1dB steps. Since processing is all undertaken in the digital domain, it is possible to completely eliminate gang errors and crosstalk which cause volume difference between the left and right channels.
- Unique Denon Audio Processing: For the ultimate fidelity with your favourite digital audio tracks, the PMA-60 features Denon's Advanced AL32 digital audio processing system. Featured on Denon's premium audiophile disc players and digital audio components, Advanced AL32 processing upconverts, digitally filters and noise-shapes lower bit data to full 32-bits, delivering remarkable dynamic range and noticeably better low level resolution. Your digital audio tracks have never sounded better.
- 192kHz/24-bit Digital Input Compatible: The PMA-60 has two optical digital inputs and one coaxial digital input that can connect digital equipment such as TVs and CD players. These inputs are compatible with high resolution sound sources up to a maximum of 192kHz/24-bit.
- High Resolution Audio via Your Computer: Via the USB-B input on the back panel, you can connect your Mac or PC to the PMA-60 and enjoy high resolution audio tracks. The PMA-60 can play high resolution PCM files of up to 32-bits/384-kHz along with high resolution DSD 2.8 MHz, 5.6 MHz and even 11.2 MHz files (DSD is the advanced digital audio coding system of SACD). A USB-A to USB-B cable is included. To eliminate induced digital noise via the USB input, the PMA-60 features a dedicated noise isolation block prior to the digital amplifier and D/A conversion block that prevents digital noise from degrading the audio fidelity.
- Bluetooth with NFC and aptX Low Latency: Stream your favourite audio tracks from your portable devices via the PMA-60's Bluetooth connectivity, which features quick and easy pairing via the Bluetooth button on the front panel. For even faster pairing, the PMA-60 features NFC (Near Field Communication). Simply activate your NFC-enabled Bluetooth device and place it next to the N mark on the PMA-60 (located on the side panel), and it's instantly paired with no need for manual passcode entry. For CD-quality audio playback, the PMA-60 features the latest generation Qualcomm aptX Low Latency decoding, which also provides optimum time synchronization when playing back audio from video sources with no lip sync issues.
Write Your Own Review