Full-Time (Raleigh, NC)
Audio Advice is the fastest growing audio consumer electronics company in the US. Our 40 years of experience in delivering and integrating home technology has put us in a unique position to develop a best-in-class eCommerce website. Over that past year, our brand has been elevated to a national level and we are making a dent in the online home audio & home theater landscape.
We are seeking a Video Production and Marketing Specialist to create customer-facing video and other original that delivers a unique, content-rich, and high-value customer experience across all channels.
- Marketing Support – Work with the Director of Marketing to perform marketing and administrative tasks as required.
- Video Production – Work with subject matter experts to produce engaging videos, including but not limited to product reviews, Facebook Live videos, Ads, lifestyle videos, and any other videos for Audio Advice’s website and social channels.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices used in all stages of video production (shot lists, lighting, camera work, coaching on-camera talent, audio, editing, posting and optimizing on social channels)
- Experience using Canon DSLR cameras
- Video editing software experience (Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Graphic design capabilities is a plus (Good visual eye / Adobe Photoshop experience)
- An interest in all aspects of marketing
- A passion for storytelling and high-quality original content
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing
- Willing and able to take and implement creative direction and feedback
- Interest and/or experience in technology, consumer electronics, or high-performance audio products is a plus!
- Desire to compete and win
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- Passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence