Audio Advice is the fastest growing audio consumer electronics company in the US. Our 40 years of experience delivering and integrating home technology has put us in a unique position to develop a best-in-class eCommerce website. Over that past year, our brand has been elevated to a national level and we are making a dent in the online home audio & home theater landscape.
We are seeking Supply Chain and Marketplaces Intern who can assist our Supply Chain Analyst and other team members with day to day operations. This role will report directly to the Supply Chain Analyst of the Audio Advice Online business unit.
- Work alongside the online sales and marketing team to execute supply chain and logistics strategies that improve speed and efficiency
- Assist in warehouse functions
- Assist with roll out of new items, product launches, and promotions
- Manage, returns from Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.com
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A passion for high-quality work
- Desire to compete and win
- An eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- A passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence
Interested in working with us? We’re always looking for passionate, talented folks to join our team! Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].