Audio Advice is the fastest growing audio consumer electronics company in the US. Our 40 years of experience delivering and integrating home technology has put us in a unique position to develop a best-in-class eCommerce website. Over that past year, our brand has been elevated to a national level and we are making a dent in the online home audio & home theater landscape.
We are seeking Supply Chain and Marketplaces Analyst who can overhaul and enhance our supply chain protocols, procedures, and strategies. This role will report directly to the General Manager of the Audio Advice Online business unit.
- Work alongside the online sales and marketing team to develop and execute supply chain and logistics strategies that improve speed and efficiency
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Assist with roll out of new items, product launches, and promotions
- Manage purchasing, shipping, and receiving for online sales
- Manage, list, edit, and review both the listings and account health for Amazon, eBay, and Jet.com to ensure optimal performance
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to GM
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of supply chain experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and multitask
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A passion for high-quality work
- Experience with SKuVault, ShipStation and/or Magento a plus
- Desire to compete and win
- An eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- A passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence
Interested in working with us? We’re always looking for passionate, talented folks to join our team! Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].