At Audio Advice, we love bringing home technology to life. We are the premier home technology specialist and integrator in the Carolinas and are embarking on a new journey to develop a best in class eCommerce website to elevate our brand to a national level and make a major dent in the home audio competitive landscape. We are seeking an online communications and content intern to assist in tech-focused customer facing content creation that delivers a unique, content-rich, and high-value customer experience across all channels.
- Content production - Writing search optimized content, on-brand, informative content development for email, website, and blog
- Research and Interview - Conducting research and interviews with subject matter experts to decipher key information that is able to be translated into educational and informative content
- Branding - Ensuring appropriate approval, branding, and compliance of all produced content
- Content Process - Balancing user experience and SEO to improve content quality regular delivery
- Reporting - Monitor, capture, and report meaningful, relevant data on the effectiveness of content with our target audience (identify key metrics)
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- A passion for high-quality content
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing
- Desire to write about cool high-end audio products is a plus!
- Desire to compete and win
- An eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- A passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence
Interested in working with us? We’re always looking for passionate, talented folks to join our team! Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].