Audio Advice is the fastest growing audio consumer electronics company in the US. Our 40 years of experience delivering and integrating home technology has put us in a unique position to develop a best-in-class eCommerce website. Over that past year, our brand has been elevated to a national level and we are making a transformational impact in the online home audio & home theater landscape.
We are seeking an eCommerce intern to assist in tech-focused customer-facing content creation that delivers a unique, content-rich, and high-value customer experience across all channels.
The eCommerce Intern will work alongside the eCommerce team to develop and execute on strategies that drive revenue growth and brand visibility. We’re looking for a creative, entrepreneur-minded individual with strong business acumen who has a passion for online retail and digital marketing.
You will be working on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the team including content production, website optimization, SEO, conversion optimization and affiliate and email marketing. This is a truly entrepreneurial job in a fast growing team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide variety of impactful projects.
- Copywriting for emails, product content, and other digital marketing initiatives
- Digital marketing & acquisition – campaign creation & day-to-day management: Online advertising (Facebook Ads, Adwords, etc.), SEO, affiliate marketing, newsletters, partnerships, etc.
- Growth Hacking & Conversion: Looking for new customer acquisition trends, channels on and off-site. Work with design and dev team on Improving website conversion rate.
- Assist with rollout of new items, product launches, and promotions
- Develop product descriptions & keyword research for optimal performance in multiple marketplaces
- Lead SEO efforts to support customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, retargeting, and affiliate channels
- Perform regular site audits to ensure the accuracy of content, merchandising, and functionality
- Work with internal photographer and suppliers to procure necessary images for product detail pages, landing pages, emails, etc..
- Experience with affiliate marketing, website management & analytics
- A passion for high-quality content
- Experience with Photoshop, Magento, WordPress, Mailchimp and online marketplaces a big plus
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and multi-task
- Great decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely pro-active and adaptive to customer need and work environment
- Desire to compete and win
- An eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- A passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence
Interested in working with us? We’re always looking for passionate, talented folks to join our team! Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.