Full-Time (Raleigh, NC)
Audio Advice is the premier home technology provider in the Carolina’s as well as the fastest growing online retailer of consumer audio products in the US.
Our world-class showrooms in Raleigh and Charlotte allow our customers to fully experience an incredible selection of premium home theater, audio, and home automation products. Our expert consultants can walk them through every detail and provide immersive demonstrations that not only show them what our products and services can do but how we can integrate everything seamlessly with their life.
Our eCommerce website is the fastest growing home audio website in the country through our industry-leading content, reviews and videos. We provide a customer experience that matches the price and speed of Amazon while providing superior online and phone sales and support.
We are seeking a multi-talented Director of Marketing that is ready to own all aspects of marketing for both the custom as well as the eCommerce division at Audio Advice.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and any related materials to [email protected].
Maintain Brand Standards
- Manage internal and external resource to ensure consistency of Audio Advice brand, colors, fonts, etc across all creative.
Custom/Retail Marketing & Support
- Coordinate traditional advertising for the custom business including print mailers, radio advertisements, print advertisements, etc.
- Design print and sales materials
- Plan, coordinate, promote, and execute bi-annual events (Music Matters, Digital Living, etc.)
- Manage external Digital Advertising partner to optimize spend and ROI and increase quantity and quality of leads.
- Oversee Video Production Specialist to ensure consistent and high-quality production of original video content.
- Maintain an editorial calendar, combining a deep understanding of buyer persona’s as well as Search Engine Optimization to uncover opportunities for content at all stages of the buyer’s journey across all product categories.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create and/or edit high-quality original content on a consistent basis
- Publish all content on the Content Management System in accordance with SEO best practices.
- Promote content through paid channels (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to increase reach
Social Media Management
- Post and manage content on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Community management across all platforms (respond to comments, generate conversations, turn interest into leads)
- Manage paid spend on social media channels (promote content, giveaways, custom ads, dynamic product ads, video ads, etc.)
- Create and send monthly newsletters to local customers and to vendor partners.
- Work with eCommerce team to ensure high-quality eCommerce emails that educate customers, generate sales and deepen loyalty
- Build relationships with brand partners
- Pitch and secure MDF (Market development funds) from brands for valuable marketing activities (content, feature placements, events, digital advertising co-op, etc.)
- A love of technology and consumer electronics
- Content marketing experience
- Social media management experience
- Online and offline advertising experience
- Project Management Experience
- Creative soft skills (graphic design, copywriting)
- Excellent team player
- Passion for customer service
- A love for technology and consumer electronics
- A desire to compete and win
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- Passion for innovation and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence