At Audio Advice, we love bringing home technology to life. We are the premier home technology specialist and integrator in the Carolinas with a 38-year history and are embarking on a new journey to develop a best in class eCommerce website to elevate our brand to a national level and make a major dent in the online home audio competitive landscape. We are seeking an accounting specialist to help support our efforts in taking our business to the next level.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Customer invoicing
- Reconcile vendor accounts.
- B.S. Accounting/Finance or other relevant area of study
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- A passion for high-quality content
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing
- Desire to work with cool high-end audio products is a plus!
- Desire to compete and win
- An eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptive
- A passion for innovating and learning
Audio Advice Core Values:
Act with Integrity
Lead through Service
Strive for Excellence