Mojo DAC/Headphone Amp
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable DAC (Digital Analog Converter) and Headphone Amp.
DAC In Your Pocket
The small size of the Mojo lets you carry it anywhere to easily improve your phone or computer audio, and with its 10-hour battery life, there is no need to worry about a power supply.
Chord Custom FPGA DAC
From everything Chord learned in the reference quality DAVE DAC, you get this super advanced DAC capable of the highest resolution of any DAC we have seen, all in a tiny package that can drive any set of headphones. Pretty amazing!
Designed and Built in the UK
Designed and built in the UK using the finest components and latest machinery, the Mojo is an engineering marvel with its solid CNC milled aluminum shell. Even though it fits in your pocket, it maintains the tank-like build quality of the full-size Chord electronics.
- Designed for the music loving Smartphone owner. It works with your iPhone or Android phone.
- It is powerful, but small and comfortable to carry.
- Compatible with your Mac or PC
- Three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analog outputs you and a friend can listen too!
- Plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
|Inputs||1x Micro USB 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input, 1x 3.5mm Jack Coaxial 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input, 1x Optical TOSLINK 192kHz/24-bit Capable Input, 1x 1amp Micro USB Charging Port|
|Roon Status||Roon Tested|