Mojo DAC/Headphone Amp
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio-quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable DAC (Digital Analog Converter) and Headphone Amp.
If you’ve invested in a good pair of headphones or a set of powered speakers, you really owe it to yourself to hear them with the Mojo. With just the Mojo, you’ll have everything you need to make headphones come to life on-the-go or even at home.
If you need even more ways to get sound into your Mojo, attach it to Chord Poly, and you’ve turned your Mojo into a fully-featured wireless music streamer! Whether it’s a phone, tablet, or a computer, Mojo is the perfect way to get significant improvements out of your audio setup on-the-go, or at home.
Special Price $499.00 Regular Price $579.00
More on the way!Learn More
Audio Nirvana That’s Highly Pocketable
The small size of the Mojo lets you carry it anywhere to easily improve your phone or computer audio, and with its 10-hour battery life, there is no need to worry about a power supply.
Award-Winning Rob Watts Design
Designed by Chord’s own digital “mastermind,” Rob Watts brings years of ultra-high-performance DAC experience to Mojo. From everything Chord learned in the reference quality DAVE DAC, you get this super-advanced DAC capable of the highest resolution of any DAC we have seen, all in a tiny package that can drive any set of headphones. Pretty amazing!
Expandable Features With Chord Poly
Mojo is expandable. With the Chord Poly, you can turn your Mojo into a fully-featured wireless music streamer. When it comes to the Mojo, Chord thought of everything.
Chord Electronics, out of England makes some of the best DAC’s anywhere in the world. Their products are the choice of BBC sound engineers all over the UK. Chord developed a custom clocking system for their DAC’s that we feel gets you as close as possible to the original digital file. The Mojo may be small, but it packs in this custom circuitry, USB, coax, and Toslink inputs. It can be set up as a standalone DAC, a headphone amp, or preamp for your home system. You can drive any set of headphones we have ever tested and it has plenty of gain for home use.
Since the Mojo is tiny and battery-powered, it makes a great on the go option for your smartphone. When you get home, plug it into your home audio system and smile!
- Designed for the music loving Smartphone owner. It works with your iPhone or Android phone.
- It is powerful, but small and comfortable to carry.
- Compatible with your Mac or PC
- Three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analog outputs you and a friend can listen too!
- Plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
|Inputs||1x Micro USB 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input, 1x 3.5mm Jack Coaxial 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input, 1x Optical TOSLINK 192kHz/24-bit Capable Input, 1x 1amp Micro USB Charging Port|
|Features||Digital Only, Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, USB|
|Roon Status||Roon Tested|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Klipsch OPEN BOX RP-502S Surround Sound Speaker - Pair - EbonySpecial Price $629.00 Regular Price $899.00
- Klipsch 15" SPL-150 SubwooferSpecial Price $862.00 Regular Price $1,149.00
- McIntosh MCLK12 Metered Clock$1,800.00
- Klipsch R-610F 7.1 Home Theater System$1,824.00
- Mark Levinson No. 519 Audio Player$20,000.00
- Rega Aria MM / MC Phono Stage$1,495.00
- SVS Dual PB-2000 Pro SubwooferSpecial Price $1,699.99 Regular Price $1,799.99