Chord OPEN BOX Hugo 2 DAC/Headphone Amp - Black
All items are tested for functionality and have all required cables in the box unless otherwise noted.
The brand new, next-generation Hugo 2 features major improvements, such as the very latest FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) technology, four spherical control buttons, and a built-in filter with four settings that allow you to fine-tune the full sound.
- Long battery life of 7 hours allows you to play music throughout your day. Automatic recharging options for charging in just 4 hours.
- The sleek, newly designed aluminum case includes four spherical control buttons that illuminate with color-coding information for further functionality. Also includes a full-function remote control.
- The latest FPGA technology and advanced WTA (Watts Transient Aligned) filters have been introduced in the Hugo 2 to improve timing accuracy, noise reduction, headphone amp power, and dynamic range.
- Offers four digital inputs (optical, coaxial and HD USB) plus extended-range Bluetooth, with high-resolution file playback up to 768kHz and up to DSD512 (Octa DSD), via its HD USB input. Analogue outputs include 2x RCA, plus 3.5mm and 6.35mm headphone outputs.
- A four-function switch filter offers the user to shape the frequency, bringing warm and soft or transparent and incisive presentations, giving additional flexibility and user control.
- Hugo 2 keeps the popular digital crossfeed function of the original while offering three operation modes from its dedicated control sphere. The system cross-feeds a partial 400 millisecond-delayed and shaped signal from each left and right output to the opposite channel.
|Signal To Noise Ratio||126 dB (A-Weighted)|