The sound of the “Classic Turntable” is fast, clean, wide open, with deep powerful bass, and unequaled in speed stability. This completely new design has produced the simplest and one of the best sounding VPI tables to date.
20lb Machined Platter
This flywheel offers incomparable consistent speed.
JMW 10 Uni-Pivot Tonearm
10" fully adjustable arm for precise cartridge alignment.
Weighing in at 65lbs with an inverted bearing and complete upgrade path, it's no wonder it's highly rated.
- Reviewed and featured in countless audio magazines, Cigar Aficionado, television series, and even the Discovery Channel.
- Multi-layered rigid design and build quality offer a rich yet highly detailed presentation.
- Easily upgradable table, giving the user the ability to grow with their listening experience and pocketbook.
- Comes standard with the unipivot JMW-10.5i tonearm Special Edition in rigid mount mode.
- Uses new VPI pure copper wire, a solid plinth with black oak or walnut finish, a solid mounted AC synchronous motor, new cast aluminum platter, silent inverted bearing, and new isolation feet derived from the HR-X.
Audio Advice is a Certified and Trained VPI Dealer. We have been a dealer since 1980 and sold some of the very first HW19s created by Harry Weisfeld. Let us help you find the perfect turntable set up.
|Phono Stage Built In||No|
|Comes With Cartridge||No|
|Included Phono Cable||None|
|Motor||Left rear mounted AC synchronous 600 RPM Motor|
|Turntable Speed||33 RPM and 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Machined MDF|
|Table Material||¾” walnut or black oak framing a solid MDF chassis bonded with black wrinkle Color 11 gauge steel and dampening fabric|
|Table Footprint||19 1/4 x 14 1/4|
|Table Size||20.5 x 15.5 x 9.5|
|Tonearm||JMW 10.5 Classic|
|Pivot To Spindle||258mm|
|Offset Angle||19.98 degrees|
|Average Rms Distortion||0.31%|
|Labor Warranty||1 year|
|Parts Warranty||1 year|
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)