CXA81 Integrated Amplifier
Introducing the Cambridge Audio CXA81 80 Watt Integrated Stereo Amplifier, aptX HD Bluetooth, Digital And Analogue Inputs. All the research, all the development, all the time and effort that’s been expended on CXA81 has been for one reason alone: to make this the most accomplished and absorbing integrated amplifier ever offered at the price. CXA81 has been designed and specified without compromise, in order to deliver the complete musical picture.
How do you take an admired and successful integrated amplifier, one that’s won respect and plaudits around the world, and make it even better? Well, if you’re a Cambridge Audio engineer, you examine every aspect of the performance - and then you do everything you can to make it ‘more’. More refined, more precise, more engrossing... more musical. CXA81: it’s everything you loved about CXA80, but more so.
The Whole Story.
CXA81 is designed to bring your music to life, no matter how it’s stored. So it features an entirely new digital board, including the cutting-edge ESS Sabre ES9016K2M digital-to-analog convertor. This means digital audio files up to a heady 32bit/384kHz, or DSD256, are brought dramatically to life, with every detail and nuance delivered intact and in full. CXA81 combines unparalleled accuracy with vivid musicality, without sacrificing convenience.
Partner for Life.
thanks to a relentless dedication to progressive engineering, CXA81 is a complete solution. Its combination of versatility, power and audio excellence means it can form the center of your musical experience for years to come.
- Separate, symmetrical left and right channels are carefully engineered to deliver incredible sound-staging
- Extensive connectivity for playing music from digital and analog sources, including a USB Audio input
- Designed for digital music with built-in digital-analog converter (DAC)
- Balanced XLR inputs offer a more accurate audio connection with less noise, even with long cables
- Bluetooth aptX HD built-in for a high quality wireless connection
- POWER OUTPUT: 80W RMS into 8 Ohms, 120W RMS into 4 Ohms
- DAC: ES9016K2M
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
- ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS: 1x balanced XLR, 4 x RCA
- DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)
- COMPATIBILITY: TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only, S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only, USB: audio profile 1.0/2.0 (default 2.0), up to 32bit 384kHz PCM, up to DSD256 or DoP256, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz)
- OUTPUTS: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
- MAX POWER CONSUMPTION: 750W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- WEIGHT: 8.7kg (19.1lbs)
|Series||CX Series 2|
|Frequency Response||<5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB|
|Inputs||1x balanced XLR, 4 x RCA, 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)|
|Outputs||Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output|
|Max Power Consumption||750W|
|Features||Bluetooth Enabled, Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, USB DAC|
You might also like...
Cambridge Audio Aeromax 6 Flagship Floorstanding Speakers - PairRegular Price $1,299.99 $1,299.99
Cambridge Audio Azur 851W Power AmplifierRegular Price $1,699.99 $1,699.99
McIntosh MCT500 CD Transport$5,000.00
Anthem MRX 520 Multi Channel Receiver$1,399.00
Arcam AVR10 AV Receiver$2,500.00
Revel F208 Floorstanding Speaker$2,500.00
Cambridge Audio Edge W Power Amplifier$4,000.00