RD stands for Reduced Depth – so this speaker will fit into tighter spaces than the standard CCM663. A shallower cone and a redesign of the easy-fit QuickDogs™ frame reduce the depth to a more usable 92mm, while retaining everything that makes the CCM663 such a great in-ceiling speaker.
See nothing, hear everything
The familiar, yet discreet, dark blue Kevlar® cone of the bass/midrange driver delivers a stunningly clean, detailed response. This, combined with the pivoting aluminum dome tweeter for adjustable off-axis treble response and three-position EQ, make this one of the most versatile custom speakers around.
If preferred, the supplied round grille can be replaced with an optional, square CCM663 grille.
- Quantity in Package: Pair
- Design: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Drive Units
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminum dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (6in) blue Aramid fiber cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 35Hz – 50kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 100W
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 88.5 dB
- Impendance Nominal (min): 8Ω (4.8Ω)
- Recommended Pre-mount Kit: PMK C5
- Recommended Back Box: BB6W or BB125C
- Frame: 9.4"
- Depth (behind surface): 3.6"
- Cut-out: 8"
- Protrusion: 0.3"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 8.3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor
|Series||CI 600 Series|
|Design||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drivers||1x Ø25mm (1 in) Nautilus swirl loaded aluminum dome tweeter
1x Ø150mm (6 in) blue Kevlar cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Response||35Hz – 50kHz|
|Impedance||8Ohms (4.8Ohms minimum)|
|Sensitivity||86dB (2.83V, 1m)|
|Total Amp Power||Recommended amplifier power 25W – 100W|