ARIES G1 Wireless Streaming Transporter
Infused with AURALiC technologies and designs developed for our premier G2 line, the ARIES G1 connects over Wi-Fi to digital sources like network attached storage, Internet streaming services like TIDAL and Qobuz, Internet Radio, and USB drives to bring high performance streaming to your home audio system.
- Lightning OS is full of cutting-edge innovations that bring your music to life like never before. An extensive memory cache, bit-perfect multi-room functionality and on-device playlists help you seamlessly experience and explore all your high-resolution sources. Take control with user apps like Lightning DS or Roon, and meet true audiophile streaming.
- A 4.0-inch true color in-plane switching display with a resolution of over 300ppi provides complete operational feedback: playback status, configuration settings, and a full library view for browsing your collection.
- The ARIES G1 offers nearly universal connectivity for access to all your digital sources. Tri-band Wi-Fi and Ethernet open your system to UPnP/DLNA media servers, shared network folders, high-resolution Internet Services, and Internet Radio, as well as RoonReady, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and SongCast control.
- Dual Femto Clocks have got you covered no matter how you like to connect. With 2 separate, super-accurate clocks cycling on the order of quadrillionths of a second, you'll enjoy extremely low jitter and better sound. One clock takes care of digital outputs, and the second regulates USB output, so you can be sure your musical signal is always rock-steady.
- Smart-IR Remote Control lets your AURALiC device map its functionality onto any remote you'd like. Just let the device know which remote you prefer, and all of its operations (play/pause, volume control, track select, etc.) can be assigned to buttons just the way you like them.
- Open network connections and data fetching are prone to noise that can hurt the quality of your audio signal. The Tesla G2 hardware platform dedicates a whopping 1GB of RAM to the task of caching, lowering the frequency of open circuits and helping your music sound better.
- The first of two Purer-Power supplies feeds the ARIES G1's processing circuit, LCD display, and storage – whether internal or attached via USB. The second Purer-Power pathway is dedicated to sensitive audio components such as the Femto clock and USB audio output. Both power supplies are galvanically isolated from each other to ensure zero EMI interference between them.
- The second generation of our ActiveUSB provides more than just asynchronous control over USB data for enhanced accuracy and precise re-clocking to reduce jitter. It also bypasses the USB power stream, using its own Purer-Power linear power supply instead. That means dirty USB power — and the EMI noise that comes along with it — is kept as far from the music as possible.