Bowers & Wilkins speakers have been on the Audio Advice showroom floors for over 30 years! The really amazing thing is that for all these years, each and every year, it has been our most popular brand of speakers. Thousands upon thousands of people in the Carolinas have purchased their Bowers and Wilkins speakers from Audio Advice, and for good reason.
- Selection- Audio Advice has just about every single model of B&W speakers on display for you to touch, see, and hear.
- Expertise- Audio Advice has more experience in helping you with your selection process. We know how to mix and match the various models to get you the very best value in performance for your specific situation
- Service- While it is rare that you might have a problem, we stock a large quantity of replacement parts, AND we can service your B&W’s purchased from Audio Advice right here in our showrooms.
- Set Up- Nothing can impact the sound of a speaker more than proper set up. The experts at Audio Advice know how to get the most from the Bowers and Wilkins speakers you select, whether you set them up yourself with our advice, or we install them for you.
“I had set my CM8′s up myself, but could not believe the improvement in sound when Audio Advice spent a few minutes moving them into just the right spot.”- Raleigh, NC
“You guys were amazing! My B&W surround sound system sounds fantastic. ” – Waxhaw, NC
So why have Bowers & Wilkins speakers been so popular with Audio Advice customers over the last 30 plus years?
- Sound Quality- As with any speaker, the way it sounds to you is pretty important. The B&W engineers pride themselves on making the most natural sounding speaker possible. They have more engineers than any other speaker company working at their R&D facility in Stening, England constantly pushing the limit.
- Top Down Engineering- B&W is the only speaker company out there who pushes the limit with experimental speakers costing more than a nice car, who then figure out a way to take what they have learned and put it in more affordable products. No other company has such a broad price range of choices.
- Studio Connection- B&W speakers are used in many of the world’s most successful recording studios, including Abby Road. Why? Two main reasons, accurate sound and the ability to listen to them for 8-12 hours straight without getting listening fatigue.
- Variety- When you are putting together a full surround sound system, there are usually some challenges with finding the best type and placement position for the surround speakers and subwoofer(s). B&W has in ceiling, in wall, shelf, wall mount, and floor standing speakers that we can mix and match to come up with the best solution for your specific needs.
There are many different series of Bowers & Wilkins speakers crossing all types of budgets. From the entry level 600 series starting at under $450/pr to the top end Diamond Series, you’ll find a complete selection of B&W speakers at Audio Advice.
You’ll also find all of the New Media products at Audio Advice as well including the super cool Zeppelin Air, the MM1 computer speakers, and their great headphones.
This video really shows off all that goes into making the great speakers from B&W.
The Bowers & Wilkins website has lots of detailed information on each of their series of speakers. When you are ready to listen for yourself, please visit one of our stores where you’ll find just about every single product on display. No other dealer in the Carolinas has anywhere near the complete selection of B&W speakers like you will find at Audio Advice.