If you love Apple as much as we do, Audio Advice can help you get the most from your Apple products!
How We Got Here
Being a company full of technology geeks, many of us started using Apple products long ago. Our founder, Leon Shaw, actually bought one of the first Apple computers sold in Raleigh way back in the mid 80’s and at one point had the entire store running on an Appletalk network. Our president, Scott Newnam can show you how to make your Apple iPad® or Apple iPhone® do all kinds of cool things! For the past four years at our summer digital media event we have brought in experts from the Apple stores to teach all of you how to set up your computers for best audio performance. In 2011 year we hired a former Apple employee who has taught many of us at Audio Advice tons of things about Apple products.
What This Means For You
- Now you have a source for expert level design, setup, and troubleshooting in your own home
- We can customize your Mac to give the best possible music performance
- Let us show you how to turn your Apple Mac Mini® and a USB DAC into an amazing music playback machine
- We have the networking expertise to make your network run fast to meet all of the bandwidth needs we know you are going to throw at it now and in the future
- We have our own in house Cisco CCNA
- We are also a Cisco Certified Partner and can provide enterprise grade secure networks
- We have all kinds of great ways to control your home using Apple products
- Our Signature Series home control integrates seamlessly with your iPads and iPhones
If you want your Apple system setup right and you don’t have time to research everything or go to an Apple store and get service, we provide an incredible offering for setting up your home to get the most out of your Apple products with our very high level of both Apple and high speed network expertise.